PLEASE READ THE WARRANTY DETAILS BELOW THEN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO CONTINUE
P1 Race Parts, referred to herein as the Manufacturer, warrants each new product of its own manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service to the original user only, starting from the date of purchase and subject to the conditions outlined below:
• Performance Series: One (1) Year Warranty.
• Installer Series: Three (3) Years Warranty.
• XP Series: Lifetime Warranty. This series may, with time, develop surface rust – which is not covered with this warranty
• PRO Series: Lifetime Warranty.
• SLM Series: Five (5) Years Warranty.
• PLM Series: One (1) Year Warranty.
Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, or replacement with similar to replace any part of a product of our manufacture which is returned to us within 30 days after discovery of the defect, properly identified and transportation charges prepaid provided that in the Manufacturer’s judgment the part is defective in material or workmanship.
Manufacturer will furnish freight collect from its plant a similar part to replace any part of a product of its manufacture which proves to be defective in material or workmanship while in normal use and service during this period. The Manufacturer’s warranty or obligation in connection with the sale of the product.
1. shall be expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts, as stated above all other damage and claims statutory or otherwise being hereby expressly waived by the purchaser.
2. shall not apply to any failure or damage incurred through neglect, lack of maintenance, misuse, accident, improper installation, reconstructing or modifying of assemblies or through any other cause beyond the control of the Manufacturer.
3. shall not apply if the product has been operated beyond the Manufacturer’s recommended capacity.
4. does not cover products of other manufacturer beyond such warranty is made by such manufacturer.
5. does not cover the cost of removal or reinstallation of the product.
6. shall only apply to parts returned to designated location.
Because sound is subjective, we do not warranty for sound. There are usually several ways to adjust the sound of your exhaust kit.
THE FORGOING IS MANUFACTURER’S SOLE WARRANTY AND MANUFACTUREER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WRITTEN OR ORAL ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY MANUFACTURER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL P1 RACE PARTS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, NOR SHALL P1 RACE PARTS BE LIABLE ON ANY CLAIM FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALES CONTRACT OR MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. DISTRIBUTOR MUST OBTAIN FACTORY AUTHORIZATION BEFORE MAKING WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.